NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweet KheerThe kheer which takes you back to your childhood
- 2 tbsp - MILKMAID Pure Ghee
- 25 gm - Badam (Almonds) chopped
- 50 gm - Kaju (Cashewnuts) chopped
- 50 gm - Kishmish (Raisins)
- 50 gm - Makhana
- few strands - Kesar (Saffron)
- 1/2 cup (200 gm) - NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3 cups (450ml) - Milk
- 10 gm - Chironji
- 1 tsp - Elaichi (Cardamom) Powder
- Step1Mix together NESTLÉ MILKMAID Sweetened Condensed Milk and milk, add saffron and keep aside.
- Step2Heat ½ tbsp ghee and fry the makhana for a minute, remove from pan. Cool and crush it. Heat remaining ghee and fry all the dry fruits till golden brown.
- Step3Add the crushed makhana and fried dry fruits to the MILKMAID - milk mixture and bring to a boil, simmer till thick and creamy. Add the elaichi powder, mix well and remove from fire. Serve hot or cold.
- Frying Pan
- Microwave Oven
- Chocolate Wrap File