Chicken Cheese Topping PizzaHomemade Pizza with heavy toppings.
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 prebaked 12-inch pizza crust
- 1/4 cup prepared pesto
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup canned black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Step1In a large skillet, cook chicken in oil over medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until no longer pink..
- Step2Place the crust on a lightly greased 12-in. pizza pan. Spread with pesto; top with the chicken, tomato, beans and cheeses. Bake at 400° for 10-12 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Freeze option: Securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as necessary. Yield: 6 servings.
- Microwave Oven
- Pizza Stone
- Cup Cakes Tray
- Flat baking sheet
- A pizza wheel for cutting