Brown Paneer Garlic BreadHomemade Pizza with heavy toppings.
- Bread Slices / Italian Bread
- Onion (Pyaj)
- Garlic (Lahsun)
- Butter (Makhan)
- Tomato (Tamatar)
- Capsicum (Shimla Mirch)
- Green Chilly (Hari Mirch)
- Convection Oven
- Step1Smash the Garlic into paste
- Step2Take a Bread Slice or the Italian bread and apply the Garlic Butter mix on it
- Step3Preheat the oven to 170 degree Celsius for 3 minutes
- Step4As soon as the Cheese melts and it starts to turn brown it is ready.
Mix this paste with the Butter
Grate both Paneer and Cheese
Cut the Onion, Tomato, Chilly and Capsicum to small pieces
Now on the Bread Slice spread the grated Paneer
Put the pieces of Onion, Tomato, Chilly and Capsicum on it
Spread the Cheese on top
Put the prepared bread in it and heat for approximately 5 minutes. Make sure the cheese or bread does not start burning.
Take it out and server hot.
- Microwave Oven
- Pizza Stone
- Cup Cakes Tray
- Flat baking sheet
- A pizza wheel for cutting